First Aid Instructor
First Aid Instructor - Casual Instructor role (Based In New Plymouth)
New Zealand Red Cross is a member National Society of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), which is the world's largest humanitarian organisation. As part of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, our work is guided by seven fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality.
New Zealand Red Cross plays a vital role in providing assistance to vulnerable people in New Zealand and overseas whose lives have become vulnerable through conflict, disaster or circumstance. An organisation with 14,500 volunteers and 500 staff, we have an exciting opportunity for a First Aid Instructor - Casual role
We are seeking a casual Instructor to join our team to deliver a range of excellent Red Cross Training courses, based in New Plymouth. Some travel will be required throughout Area.
You will have:
- The confidence to interact with a cross-section of the public
- Complete flexibility of hours, availability for some weekend and evening work.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work unsupervised.
- Full clean NZ Driver's License
- A background in a First Aid or Health related profession is essential.
- A Certificate in Adult Education would be an advantage.
The successful applicant must be physically capable to instruct in First Aid Full training and ongoing support will be provided.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity or for further information, please contact Scott Armstrong at New Zealand Red Cross (06) 759 4697