Direct Marketing Coordinator
Permanent, full-time role
As part of the largest humanitarian aid organisation in the world, New Zealand Red Cross plays a vital role in providing assistance to vulnerable people in New Zealand and overseas. New Zealand Red Cross is an organisation with 14,500 volunteers and 500 staff.
New Zealand Red Cross is looking to recruit an experienced Direct Marketing Coordinator.
In this role you will:
- Maximise appeal income through effective direct marketing techniques
- Help formulate and implement the direct marketing strategy
- Achieve income and expenditure targets set for direct mail appeals
- Work with the direct marketing team to develop individual supporter communications through a variety of channels
- Develop and implement the direct mail testing strategy to continually improve appeal performance
- Work to integrate, appeal channels (mail, telephone and digital) as these are developed
- Provide accurate and insightful analysis, performance reports and benchmarking
- In the event of a major emergency appeal, provide assistance/coordinate as required, including working unsociable hours if necessary. Tasks may include developing emergency appeals to all supporters, regular givers and cash givers, across a range of mediums
- Develop and implement strategies for converting emergency appeal donors to committed supporters and regular givers
We encourage you to apply for this role if you have past experience in:
- Creating, executing and evaluating direct marketing campaigns
- Working in a not for profit environment
- Researching and reporting on complex information from various sources
- Written and oral communication and negotiation skills
- Managing multiple tasks to deadlines and prioritising own workload
If you wish to discuss this opportunity, or for further information, please contact Jason Cowlam at New Zealand Red Cross on 04 471 4338.